What Are Destiny 2 Season 14 Challenges?
For those of you who might be a bit out of the loop, Destiny 2 Seasonal Challenges are a fresh way for the devs to keep us, fans, busy throughout the whole season. Following the established tradition, the current season offers an array of small (or big) tasks to help players plan their daily activities in the game. Much like before, the challenges get added each week, hence the name Destiny 2 Weekly Challenges. Executing them earns you various resources such as:
- XP to upgrade characters
- Bright Dust (BD) to spend on cosmetics
- A new weapon (which could also be dismantled for parts)
Some players prefer to tackle each new batch of tasks as they come, while others favor leaving them till the last week and tackle with the whole bunch at once.
What to Do in Week 6 of Season of the Splicer?
Currently, we’re in the sixth week of Season 14. Therefore, the list of tasks for this week looks like this:
- Behind the Curtain – Talk to the Splicer (a member of a secret organization) Servitor and finish Path of the Splicer VI. Kill Champions in any location. This will reward you with x2 XL experience bonuses and some BD;
- Herculean Protocol – Kill powerful Vex in any location and kill the Override’s Hydra boss. This will reward you with x2 XL experience tokens, some Decrypted Data, and the banner called Achilles Weaves A Cocoon;
- Eliksni Ally 2 – Raise standing with the Splicer Servitor in the H.E.L.M and receive x2 XL experience bonuses;
- Sling the Stone – Turn off the shields, shoot through the shields, or stun the Champions and be rewarded with x8 XL experience bonuses, BD;
- Feels Good to be Bad – Kill players in Gambit for x8 XL experience bonuses, BD;
- The Red Hat – Obtain the Red Hat cosmetic Ornament for the rifle called Null Composure and get x4 XL experience bonuses, BD.
Evidently, there’s no new Destiny 2 armor this time. However, one of the assignments will have you obtain an ornament for one of the Destiny 2 weapons, which is always nice. Other Destiny 2 rewards include mostly XP chunks and various amounts of BD.
Why Choose Our Destiny 2 Boost Services Over Everything Else?
Destiny 2 Triumphs coupled with weapon grinding and these weekly tasks are just too much to deal with. But, if you let us take care of some of these less interactive assignments, not only will you get the rewards, but you’ll also save time to do something more meaningful. With this Destiny 2 boosting service, you will get:
- The total amount of XP chunks for any weeks that you choose.
- The total amount of BD accumulated by the end of the order.
- Any additional Gear that will likely drop during the order completion process.
- XP for leveling your Season Pass and Artifact power.
- A skilled pro player who will work on your order. NO bots, NO shady software will be used.
- Multiple available payment methods and quick order start.
All of that said, you should really think about saving yourself the trouble of going through this chores list and let our pros do them for you. Find more services like this on lfcarry.com.