What is Burning Crusade Powerleveling?
The max lvl in the game is now 70, but no matter if you’ve transferred your lvl 60 character to TBC or not, you’ll still have to do more grinding. Burning Crusade leveling is the most basic way of progressing your characters in TBC. Your chars get stronger with each level, increasing their passive stats while at the same time getting access to more advanced and powerful active abilities. However, leveling is just the tip of an iceberg. The process of Powerleveling goes deeper and includes the following:
- Increasing character’s passive stats
- Unlocking new abilities
- Obtaining more powerful gear and weapons
- Getting access to more engaging instances and activities
Why Is Burning Crusade Powerleveling So Difficult?
Higher levels also open newer and harder content, which in turn leads to better and more powerful gear. Gearing in TBC is the second most important thing in the game after leveling. Therefore, in order to get your hands on, let’s say, Pre-raid BiS fullgear for any class, you’d have to first reach the max lvl by doing one of the following:
- Questing – the long, convoluted, and highly similar questlines all around the game’s world. Just look up karazhan attunement for reference
- Dungeons – a more efficient but more difficult way of lvling as it’s a no-go for those who play the game solo
- Grinding – the most basic form of lvling that involves killing NPC creatures for XP
Each of these methods also requires some level of knowledge of the game:
- A player must know which quests must be avoided
- A player must know the spec they’re playing and their role in dungeons
- A player must have a specific set of items to even be eligible for dungeon runs
- A player must know best spec rotation and CC, as well as how to kite and tank
Without these things, any class 1-70 leveling or even any class 60-70 leveling becomes a very painful process.
Why WoW TBC Leveling is Better Done with LFCarry?
It’s so much easier to get what you want and where you need to be with WoW TBC leveling boost. The benefits of using it speak for themselves:
- Variety – get exactly what you need. Be it the TBC 1-70 custom leveling or the 58-40 leveling boost. Same with PvP, if you need honor points to buy Blue Gear set from PvP, there’s such an option too!
- Saving Time – get a Burning Crusade lvl carry and go 1-70 lvl in almost 2 weeks! Or beat the last 10 levels in a week!
- Security – a WoW TBC leveling boost, just like any other service we offer, is 100% handmade and performed by real professional players. No third-party software is used. Your account is safe!
- Selfplay or Piloted – you decide whether you want to participate in the process or just witness your character grow stronger by watching the stream (provided as an additional option for PC players)
- Pay however you want – we offer a wide range of payment options that are available 24/7, all across the world. You decide how you want to pay!
So get that max lvl or buy WoW TBC BiS Full Gear right now while the offer stands! Hurry up!