High mobility and excellent damage - this is what Trickster is all about. This build manifests on these features - providing greater damage and better survivability. You’ll be great at killing bosses and be very efficient at clearing out the trash. Does that sound good enough or not - the choice is yours.
Video - Build's showcase and solo expedition tier 15 completion.
The build in the video isn’t ideal, however it’s already very promising.
- Twister Rounds - increases damage approximately two times. The buff applied to a single magazine.
- Hunt the Prey - teleports you behind the enemy back. With specific nodes unlocked, this will increase your damage even more. As a bonus - it gives you the ability to reach mobs that are normally out of reach, like those that have taken up the high ground.
- Venator’s Knife - a knife marks five mobs and stuns them. Great CC and with the right nodes unlocked also increases your damage.
The main nodes in the skill tree - unlock those that increase our damage, armor-piercing and ammo capacity.
As our primary weapon, we’ll be using the shotgun called Deathshield - with the perk fortress that gives us a massive boost to the damage we deal. Then, we must craft the perk called Embalmer’s rage to make our crit chance become 100%!
For the Armor mods, we will be choosing the ones that boost our damage, crit. damage and armor-piercing or applies bleeding.
You may add guaranteed Ugake Otorah Head and Anomaly Effigy Shotgun in the options below. In that case, you will reload your magazines after teleport. Anomaly Effigy allows you to shoot without reloading while teleport is in cool down.
To play effectively on this build, you have to know four things:
- Keep count of the ammo. It's not a big deal if you run out of ammo because there'll be enough damage to kill the normal mobs.
- Keep your TP and the knife on the cooldown - that'll increase your damage by 70% that will last 8 seconds.
- Before attacking the boss, make sure your crits proc at 100% of the times. (wait for a few seconds, kill a normal mob, then do damage to the boss).
- Always keep killing the enemies around you.
You may add Build's Utilization Coaching in the additional options below, and our PRO will help you get used to the playstyle.
What we guarantee:
- The Skill Tree and the nodes in it for maximum effectiveness
- Deathshield shotgun with the Fortress perk
- 150k+ firepower
- 40k+ anomaly power
- WT15 and CT15 solo capability
- lvl 50 on all of your gear
We do not guarantee certain perks or mods on the gear. If you want the perfect build - buy the “Godroll Build Farm” service. This option adds the Embalmer’s Rage perk for your Deathshield weapon, plus we will farm gear with the most effective mods.
The service is 100% guaranteed and safe, works for PC, PS, and Xbox.
Our player will use a VPN. Only pure skills, knowledge, and experience - no cheats or any hacks/exploits are involved. All prices include taxes and fees.
See what other players like you think about their experience with LFCarry.com. <- Youtube Link